It is always fun to make our own handmade item that we can wear it. The value of the item itself will never be the same with the store-bought ones. For this project, I want to share the adorable project you can create from shrink plastic, which is a healthy bracelet with veggies.
The illustration of the veggies can be directly downloaded below. You will get 6 individual clipart in PNG that you can resize as you like to get the actual size you like. Shrink plastic will shrink up to 55% after baking. Therefore, it’s better to carefully measure the initial size rightly. Without further do, let’s make it!
Tools & Materials
- Printable shrink plastic (color: white)
- Oven or heat gun
- Gold chain
- Jump rings (2 pcs)
- Clasp (1 pc)
- Prepare the tools and materials listed above.
- Download the file, resize each clipart as you like and print it on the shrink plastic and cut it.
- Place it in the oven or you can heat it with a heat gun. (read the instruction from whatever brand you use for the shrink plastic about the heating process.)
- Once baked, all pieces will become thicker and smaller as it is shrunk. You can drill each piece to make holes using a drill.
- Assemble the charms together with the gold chain, jump rings and clasp with plier.